Available in UAD DUO or QUAD Core formats for running acclaimed UAD plug-ins in real time, this 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface provides unrivaled sonic detail with 127 dB dynamic range. This elite-class conversion represents a new gold standard in desktop audio quality, ensuring that Apollo Twin will be used to capture a new generation of hits.
Apollo Twin X also features dual Unison-enabled mic preamps and a front-panel Hi-Z instrument input. Unison technology gives Apollo Twin X users the impedance characteristics, gain stage “sweet spots”, and unique circuit behaviors of the world’s most sought-after tube and solid state preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes — including authentic emulations from API, Neve, Fender, Manley, SSL, Helios, UA and more.
Built upon UA’s 60-year heritage of audio craftsmanship, Apollo Twin X confidently outperforms everything in its class. With its unrivaled dynamic range, Realtime UAD Processing, and an included bundle of popular UAD plug-ins, Apollo Twin X presents a fully-stocked analog studio, right on the desktop.
Apollo Twin X — Key Features
- 10 x 6 Thunderbolt 3 desktop audio interface for Mac and Windows
- Elite-class A/D and D/A conversion inherited directly from acclaimed Apollo X rackmount interfaces
- 2 Unison mic preamps offer stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amps
- UAD DUO or QUAD Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency
- Front-panel Unison-enabled Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
- Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
- Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical ADAT or S/PDIF
- Includes the Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle featuring the Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
- Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, and AAX 64 in all major DAWs